Australia Made for tough Australian conditions.
Overall dimensions are. 440 H x 200 W x 420mm L (front to rear)
- Aussie tough and Aussie made rotomolded plastic construction to take the hits. Light but VERY durable.
- Each pannier and mounting hardware weighs approximately 4kg in total.
- Waterproof and dust proof design.
- Capacity of the Simpson Panniers is 30 litres per side.
- Universal mounting to most common brands of racks.
- Quick release rattle free mounting system with a stainless steel rotary latch. This rotary latch is designed to be the breakaway point when the panniers are subjected to a large impact. It is an economical replacement part available from Adventure First P/N RLSSV1.
- With the use of a padlock (not supplied) the pannier can be locked to bike. We suggest this padlock not be left in place whilst bike is in motion (rattling and dust ingestion).
- The lid latches double as a latch or a hinge. Release one latch and the other can act as a hinge. Release both and the lid comes off completely. You require as little as 30mm clearance above the lid to allow complete lid removal. This is great when you have other seat luggage overhanging the pannier
- All 4 stainless steel lid latches are keyed alike (one key works the 4 latches). Two keys supplied and more are available as a spare part.
- It is not necessary to use a key every time to keep the lid latched. Only use a key when security is needed.
- All fasteners are 304 grade stainless steel.
- The lids have a recessed longitudinal section designed to allow long items like chairs or tents to be secured. We have installed a rubber pad to increase friction and lessen the chance of your luggage moving.
- A full set of 4 footman or web loops have been installed on each lid. These are 35mm in width and allow most types of web straps to be used.
- The slim design of panniers at only 180mm wide makes for maximum clearance.
- The lower leading edge of each pannier has an angled section to reduce lower leg injuries. There are no sharp 90 degree corners to catch you out.
- A full stock of spare parts are available for fast shipping.
- Available in Black, Red or Slate Grey.
These panniers have been over 3 years in the making with a lot of input from friends and fellow riders. Thousands of kilometres of real world testing have taken place to make sure these panniers are the toughest out there. Yes, they have been crash tested…not intentionally of course.Your support of a small Australian Company is much appreciated and will keep the money circulating in our country.